Real Futures is working with an employer who is looking for 5 x traineeships in Civil Construction.
Rates: As Award
Traineeships in Business/Administration
To be able to apply you will need to meet the following criteria:
This is a 12-month opportunity for you to learn various aspects of Civil Construction. The main aspects of the role will include:
Undertake work within heavy traffic environments by using power tools, hand tools and other equipment as
required, to complete road maintenance and construction projects.
• Comply with responsibilities related to the terms of the Training Contract as an Apprentice (training
attendance and attainment of competencies).
• Undertake all allocated work as part of the on the job training supplied by TfNSW.
• Complete a qualification in Certificate III in Civil Construction while working in a full-time capacity.
• Adhere to all Work Health and Safety requirements, TfNSW Code of Conduct and to other TfNSW policies
and procedures to ensure compliance and safety at work.
• Demonstrate responsible conduct and a positive manner in the work environment to ensure that the
organisation is correctly and favorably presented.
If you are registered with Real Futures and wish to apply for this opportunity send resumes to [email protected]tures.net or call 1800 732 538.
Please ensure you attach your resume.
*Please note we are unable to submit applications unless registered with Real Futures.