Real Futures is working with employer who is seeking for Correctional Case Officers
Rates: As Award
Correctional Case Officer
To be able to apply you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Promote and contribute to a safe and secure environment by acting always in accordance with employer’s Values, Code of Conduct, policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Develop productive relationships with inmates, staff, management, professionals, and other key stakeholders internal and external.
- Participate in the reception, induction, rehabilitation, reintegration and discharge of inmates in accordance with relevant policies and guidelines.
- Provide timely reports concerning equipment damage, defects or loss.
- Ensure personal conduct is highly professional and appearance conforms to official uniform standards.
- Create public confidence by positively promoting the employer and Corrective Services NSW.
If you are registered with Real Futures and wish to apply for this opportunity send resumes to [email protected] or call 1800 732 538.
Please ensure you attach your resume.
*Please note we are unable to submit applications unless registered with Real Futures.