These roles have been created for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander youth to significantly improve the lives of Indigenous families through employment opportunities in growing the technology sector.
Real futures is working with employer who is seeking IT Apprentices.
Work in a team offering support to students with serious or complex support needs.
To apply you need to meet the following criteria:
- Independent, organised and self-motivated
- problem solver who enjoys being part of a team
- Interest in IT systems, engineering and development
- A demonstrable responsibility to family, community and tribe
- Recent school leaver, current school leaver
Role type: Full Time
Applications close: 13 Feb 2022
If you are registered with Real Futures and wish to apply for this opportunity, send resumes to [email protected] or call 1800 732 538 and speak to our team.
Please ensure you attach your resume.
*Please note we are unable to submit applications unless you are registered with Real Futures.