An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Receptionist to join one of our deadly Construction partners based in Alexandria. Reporting the Office Manager, you will thrive operating in a diverse and fast paced environment, liaising with a range of stakeholders and being the face of the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader and support the business two days a week on Monday and Tuesday.
Your day to day will include:
- Ensuring all visitors receive a friendly and attentive welcome;
- Supporting the Office Manager in organising of functions & meeting rooms;
- Switchboard operations: handling incoming calls, transfers; announcing as required;
- Ordering consumables plus some general kitchen maintenance;
- Management of all incoming /outgoing mail and couriers and ad hoc administrative duties.
How you’ll connect to the role:
To be successful in this role you will have a proactive and can-do attitude, with an ability to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently to self-manage tasks. You will exhibit professional acumen and communication skills, with an ability to liaise effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Finally, strong attention-to-detail, and prioritisation skills with a focus on quality outcomes, will see you hit the ground running in this role.
Want to apply?
Contact Justin on 0428 498 321 or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This role is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates only.
Don’t identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander? We have programs that may be able to support you to find employment. Give us a call!