Real Futures have partnered with employers in our region to offer guaranteed jobs for First Australians.
Successful applicants have the benefit of job readiness training, secure support from our culturally competent ROO’s (Reach Out Officers), as well as incentives and a helping hand along the way. The only essential requirement is a can-do attitude, most of these jobs do not require prior experience.
This week we have a number of jobs in the Hunter Region of NSW. Are you ready to change your life?
- Early Childhood Education and Care Trainee
- Commercial Cook Trainee
- Office Administration and Reception
- Bush Regenerators/Green Team
- Apprentice Boilermaker/ Welder
- Experienced Civil Labourers
- Bank Regenerators / Green Team
- Civil Construction Traniee- Rail Industry
- Home Care Workers
- Civil Labourers (Tuggerah, must have previous experience on roadwork)
- Early Education and Care Trainees
- Home Care -Individual Support Worker
For more information on how to apply, please contact:
Or speak to one of our Reach Out Officers by calling