We have gathered some resources to assist job seekers and people with disability
In this section
If it’s an emergency or you are feeling unsafe right now, call emergency services on Triple Zero (000) or contact 1800RESPECT (1800 737 732).
Mt Druitt Domestic & Family Violence Support Services
(02) 8867 4900
Confidential Location. Provides information, referral and case management for families and individuals, female or male who are experiencing or who have experienced domestic violence Located in Mount Druitt & surrounding suburbs (excludes Blacktown).
Mount Druitt Domestic & Family Violence Support services also run the following programs:
Mums & Music (M & M’s) Mothers with children 0 to 5 years old who have experienced domestic violence.
Discovering Me. A group for women who have experienced domestic violence and are seeking to heal from the trauma and build self-esteem.
Shine Group. A group for women who have experienced domestic violence. The group may assist women who are seeking to heal from their trauma but are not ready for the Discovering Me group.
Mount Druitt – Women’s Activities & Self Help House (The Wash House)
Lot 5 Kelly Close, Mount Druitt NSW 2770
(02) 9677 1962
Blacktown Staying Home Leaving Violence Program (SHLV)
Blackett Marrin Weejali Aboriginal Corporation
Provides counselling for a range of personal and family problems for members of the Indigenous community and also a Women’s Domestic Violence Group that is designed to help women understand themselves better, how the cycle of violence works, the many faces of domestic violence, its effects on children and work on healing, self-esteem and recovery.
Mount Druitt – Western Sydney Family Referral Service
The Western Sydney Family Referral Service assists families to access a range of community services including drug & alcohol treatment programs, counselling, youth support, parenting education, child care, intensive family support, domestic violence support, parenting support, supported playgroups and allied & mental health services. Located in Western Sydney region up to Mount Victoria.
Food Assistance Directory
Disability – generalist services
- Australian Centre for Disability Law
- Australian Federation of Disability Organisations (AFDO)
- Australian Network on Disability
- Disability & Aged Information Service
- Complaints, Resolution and Referral Service
- Disability Advocacy Alice Springs NT
- Disability Advocacy Network Australia (DANA)
- Human Rights Council of Australia
- Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association (MDAA)
- National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline
- National Ethnic Disability Alliance (NEDA)
- National Disability Services NSW
- Physical Disability Australia (PDA)
- Physical Disability Council of NSW (PDCN)
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (QAI)
- Queenslanders with Disabilities
- Women with Disability Australia (WWDA)
We’d love to hear from you.