Your feedback is important to us. If you would like to lodge a complaint or would like to give us feedback in relation to the services, we are providing to you as a Disability Service provider, please fill in the details below.
We ask that you fill out this form and place it in the box provided for submission.
You may choose to omit your name and contact details if you would like to make an anonymous complaint or suggestion. However, if you would like us to follow up this complaint or feedback with you please provide your contact details below.
The Feedback Process – for complaint resolution:
- Step 1: Speak with your Employment Consultant at the site who will endeavor to resolve the matter immediately
- Step 2: Speak with or write directly to the senior staff member (Business Manager/Team Leader) at the site who will endeavor to resolve the matter immediately
- Step 3: If unresolved contact our DES General Manager, David Field – [email protected] who will listen to your concerns and attempt to resolve the matter within 5 working days
- Step 4: If unresolved speak with the CEO Employment Services John McNamara – [email protected] who will listen to your concerns and attempt to resolve the matter within 5 working days.
- Step 5: If unresolved contact the Customer Service Line on 1800 732 538