Real Futures have partnered with employers in our region to offer guaranteed jobs for First Australians.
Successful applicants have the benefit of job readiness training, secure support from our culturally competent ROO’s (Reach Out Officers), as well as incentives and a helping hand along the way. The only essential requirement is a can-do attitude, most of these jobs do not require prior experience.
This week we have a number of jobs in the North Coast of NSW. Are you ready to change your life?
- Expressions of Interest – Community Transport Driver
- Personal Support Workers (Numerous Availabilities)
- Administration Asistant
- Expressions of Interest – Business Administration Traineeship
- Registered / Enrolled Nurses
- Assistant in Nursing
- Childcare Workers
- Aged Care Workers
- Wards Person
- Meat Works – Slaughterers – Skilled Knife Hands – Butchers – Boners – Slicers
- Industrial Cleaning
- Distribution and Warehousing
- General Packing
- Processing Labourers
- Home Care Workers – Grade 1 (Northern Rivers to Clarence Valley regions)
- Therapeutic Child Care Workers (Northern Rivers region)